Thursday, January 22, 2015

Our Prayer on 01/21/2015 for your Financial Success.



My personal witness of my financial experiences: I am a a senior citizen who is a disabled military retiree. I now live strictly on a fixed retiree income. I am a month behind on my bills. Last year (2014) I was off work 40 weeks for surgeries and recovery. Personally, I feel that those who were lucky to become overly wealthy attempt to  legally manipulate credit reporting, banking, and other system (including government) against those that are financially challenged.
Can a creditor garnish my Social Security benefits to pay a debt?
Proverbs 22:7 says: “The rich rules over the poor, and the borrower is the slave of the lender.”
Proverbs 11:1-31 says: “A false balance is an abomination to the Lord, but a just weight is his delight. When pride comes, then comes disgrace, but with the humble is wisdom. The integrity of the upright guides them, but the crookedness of the treacherous destroys them. Riches do not profit in the day of wrath, but righteousness delivers from death. The righteousness of the blameless keeps his way straight, but the wicked falls by his own wickedness. ... “
Job 3:18-20 says: ‘Captives also enjoy their ease; they no longer hear the slave driver’s shout. The small and the great are there, and the slaves are freed from their owners.”
Matthew 7:1-2 Says: “Do not judge and criticize and condemn others, so that you may not be judged and criticized and condemned yourselves. For just as you judge and criticize and condemn others, you will be judged and criticized and condemned, and in accordance with the measure you [use to] deal out to others, it will be dealt out again to you.”
My personal witness of my about how I feel and suggested solutions: I am ok and a good person even though I have never been trained about personal finances. I needed to find excellent legal advice online for free and debt solution coaching that was paid from by creditors and financial institutions. I worked hard for a good days pay; supporting our governments laws and institutions. I do not suggest breaking laws; but do suggest that you use laws given from the citizens of a country to advantage when necessary and appropriate. You can do it to if you know your rights when you live on a fixed income and are dealing with unsecured debts.
Psalm 94 Says: “Who will rise up for me against the wicked? Who will take a stand for me against evildoers?
GreenPath Debt Solutions
Legal Shield (Small Monthly Fee)
Lord, please give God’s Love, Grace, and Mercy to all; may God finish all things according to His righteous will.
In Jesus’ Name. Amen.
Note these are my thoughts and beliefs; and not the values of those of that I suggest are willing to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment