Saturday, January 31, 2015

God's Message on 01/31/2015; Enter Rest.

Lord, our prayer for the help of our advocates, Jesus and the Holy Spirit, that they call us, to Let us live that we may praise you, and may your laws sustain us. We have strayed like a lost sheep. Seek your servants, for we have not forgotten your commands.


There is Hope in the Cross of Christ



Psalm 96 New International Version

Sing to the Lord a new song; sing to the Lord, all the earth.
Sing to the Lord, praise his name; proclaim his salvation day after day.
Declare his glory among the nations, his marvelous deeds among all peoples.

For great is the Lord and most worthy of praise; he is to be feared above all gods.
For all the gods of the nations are idols, but the Lord made the heavens.
Splendor and majesty are before him; strength and glory are in his sanctuary.

Ascribe to the Lord, all you families of nations, ascribe to the Lord glory and strength.
Ascribe to the Lord the glory due his name; bring an offering and come into his courts.
Worship the Lord in the splendor of his holiness; tremble before him, all the earth.
Say among the nations, “The Lord reigns.” The world is firmly established, it cannot be moved; he will judge the peoples with equity.

Let the heavens rejoice, let the earth be glad; let the sea resound, and all that is in it.
Let the fields be jubilant, and everything in them; let all the trees of the forest sing for joy.
Let all creation rejoice before the Lord, for he comes, he comes to judge the earth.
He will judge the world in righteousness and the peoples in his faithfulness.

Temple of the King



Psalm 30 New International Version

A Psalm, A Song, For the Dedication of the Temple

I will exalt you, Lord, for you lifted me out of the depths and did not let my enemies gloat over me.
Lord my God, I called to you for help, and you healed me.
You, Lord, brought me up from the realm of the dead; you spared me from going down to the pit.

Sing the praises of the Lord, you his faithful people; praise his holy name.
For his anger lasts only a moment, but his favor lasts a lifetime; weeping may stay for the night, but rejoicing comes in the morning.

When I felt secure, I said, “I will never be shaken.” Lord, when you favored me, you made my royal mountain stand firm; but when you hid your face, I was dismayed.

To you, Lord, I called; to the Lord I cried for mercy: “What is gained if I am silenced, if I go down to the pit? Will the dust praise you? Will it proclaim your faithfulness? Hear, Lord, and be merciful to me; Lord, be my help.”

You turned my wailing into dancing; you removed my sackcloth and clothed me with joy, that my heart may sing your praises and not be silent.
Lord my God, I will praise you forever.

The Lord's Prayer



Psalm 86 New International Version

A Prayer of David.

Hear me, Lord, and answer me, for I am poor and needy.
Guard my life, for I am faithful to you; save your servant who trusts in you.
You are my God; have mercy on me, Lord, for I call to you all day long.
Bring joy to your servant, Lord, for I put my trust in you.

You, Lord, are forgiving and good, abounding in love to all who call to you.
Hear my prayer, Lord; listen to my cry for mercy.
When I am in distress, I call to you, because you answer me.

Among the gods there is none like you, Lord; no deeds can compare with yours.
All the nations you have made will come and worship before you, Lord; they will bring glory to your name.
For you are great and do marvelous deeds; you alone are God.

Teach me your way, Lord, that I may rely on your faithfulness; give me an undivided heart, that I may fear your name.
I will praise you, Lord my God, with all my heart; I will glorify your name forever.
For great is your love toward me; you have delivered me from the depths, from the realm of the dead.

Arrogant foes are attacking me, O God; ruthless people are trying to kill me— they have no regard for you.
But you, Lord, are a compassionate and gracious God, slow to anger, abounding in love and faithfulness.
Turn to me and have mercy on me; show your strength in behalf of your servant; save me, because I serve you just as my mother did.
Give me a sign of your goodness, that my enemies may see it and be put to shame, for you, Lord, have helped me and comforted me.

The Old Rugged Cross



Psalm 126 New International Version

A Song of Ascents

When the Lord restored the fortunes of Zion, we were like those who dreamed.
Our mouths were filled with laughter, our tongues with songs of joy.
Then it was said among the nations,
“The Lord has done great things for them.”
The Lord has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy.

Restore our fortunes, Lord, like streams in the Negev.
Those who sow with tears will reap with songs of joy.
Those who go out weeping, carrying seed to sow, will return with songs of joy, carrying sheaves with them.

As The Deer



We Claim these things with the Power in the Names of Jesus; Christ; Messiah. Amen.




Footnotes:

  1. Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version®, NIV®. Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission of Zondervan. All rights reserved worldwide. Purchased Product License 01/09/2015



Notes:

  • We literally interpret the Bible (Please, do the same by reading verses in context of whole chapters and with cross-references (to other whole chapters). We believe God’s instruction to us to not change anything in God’s Perfect Word.
  • We may paraphrase, summarize concepts presented, God’s Perfect Word; but we will always offer direct quotations when requested.
  • In general our words are base in God’s Perfect Word as our beliefs; please respect them. We will respect your beliefs as supported by God’s Perfect Word. We reserve the right to remove comments that lack respect or are not supportable in God’s Perfect Word as opinions!
  • We believe writings, messages, pictures... are authored by God as the only copy-righter; we will honor governmental copyright laws as per God’s Instructions. However, we stand in the 1st Amendment of the Bill of Rights of the United States of America of freedom of religion without constraint as intended by our founding fore fathers. To Us Gods Perfect Laws trump any nations or countries laws; we will fight for this right unto death!

No comments:

Post a Comment