Sunday, January 11, 2015

Our Prayer on 01/13/2015 is that you pray for those who call themselves conservatives.



Isaiah 46 New International Version (NIV)

Gods of Babylon – Those convicted by God of being selfish by self-righteous, through conservative use of power and money (Self declared Christians that are really idolaters.)! You rulers of the poor and needy awake and return to God before it’s too late (BLACK – Those who live in Spiritual Death (Genesis 2:17; Ephesians 2:1, 5; Colossians2:13)!

Bel bows down, Nebo stoops low; their idols are borne by beasts of burden. The images that are carried about are burdensome, a burden for the weary. They stoop and bow down together; unable to rescue the burden, they themselves go off into captivity.”

Jews, Gentiles, and Christians – Those weary beasts of burden that serve idolaters; not by choice but due to circumstances created by the self elected God’s of the Secular World through false witness and manipulation! Why do you fight amongst yourselves, because of false class and race categories defined by these fear mongers, use God’s righteousness imputed to you by Christ Jesus against them in God’s Truth (RED - Salvation, Blood of Christ, Childhood (1 John 2:12-13; 1 Peter 2:2):  Seed (Gospel) sown;  Sin, Old Sin Nature (Romans 6:12-23); Rebound (1 John 1:9), Filling of Holy Spirit (Romans 8:2; Ephesians 5:18))?

“Listen to me, you descendants of Jacob, all the remnant of the people of Israel, you whom I have upheld since your birth, and have carried since you were born. Even to your old age and gray hairs I am he, I am he who will sustain you. I have made you and I will carry you; I will sustain you and I will rescue you.”

Government officials – Those weary beasts of burden that serve idolaters; not by choice but due to circumstances created by the self elected God’s of the Secular World through false witness and manipulation! Why do you fight amongst yourselves, because of false class and race categories defined by these fear mongers, use God’s righteousness imputed to you by Christ Jesus against them in God’s Truth?

“With whom will you compare me or count me equal? To whom will you liken me that we may be compared? Some pour out gold from their bags and weigh out silver on the scales; they hire a goldsmith to make it into a god, and they bow down and worship it. They lift it to their shoulders and carry it; they set it up in its place, and there it stands. From that spot it cannot move. Even though someone cries out to it, it cannot answer; it cannot save them from their troubles.”

“Remember this, keep it in mind, take it to heart, you rebels. Remember the former things, those of long ago; I am God, and there is no other; I am God, and there is none like me.  I make known the end from the beginning, from ancient times, what is still to come. I say, ‘My purpose will stand, and I will do all that I please.’ From the east I summon a bird of prey; from a far-off land, a man to fulfill my purpose. What I have said, that I will bring about; what I have planned, that I will do. Listen to me, you stubborn-hearted, you who are now far from my righteousness. I am bringing my righteousness near, it is not far away; and my salvation will not be delayed.”
I will grant salvation to Zion, my splendor to Israel (
ORANGE - Separation from world (Matthew 10:39; Acts 26:18; Romans 12:2; Titus 2:12; James 1:27; 4:4; 2 Peter 1:4; 1 John 2:15-16; 5:4):  Roots (Christ, 1 Corinthians 3:11) go down and shoot goes up (Colossians 2:6-7), roots correspond to the LORD as the  Rock of Salvation (Deuteronomy 32:4, 15, 18, 30; Psalms 89:26); the root of bitterness (Hebrews 12:15)).

Unbelievers or New BelieversScriptures taken from the Holy Bible [1]



James 1:3-5 New International Version (NIV)

“because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything. If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you.”



In Jesus’ Name. Amen.



Footnotes:

1.     Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version®, NIV®. Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission of Zondervan. All rights reserved worldwide. Purchased Product License 01/09/2015



  Notes:
·        We literally interpret the Bible (Please, do the same by reading verses in context of whole chapters and with cross-references (to other whole chapters). We believe God’s instruction to us to not change anything in God’s Perfect Word.
·        We may paraphrase, summarize concepts presented, God’s Perfect Word; but we will always offer direct quotations when requested.
·        In general our words are base in God’s Perfect Word as our beliefs; please respect them. We will respect your beliefs as supported by God’s Perfect Word. We reserve the right to remove comments that lack respect or are not supportable in God’s Perfect Word as opinions!
·        We believe writings, messages, pictures... are authored by God as the only copy-righter; we will honor governmental copyright laws as per God’s Instructions. However, we stand in the 1st Amendment of the Bill of Rights of the United States of America of freedom of religion without constraint as intended by our founding fore fathers. To Us Gods Perfect Laws trump any nations or countries laws; we will fight for this right unto death!

No comments:

Post a Comment